Who We Are
KAMA Industries is a manufacturer of warning and safety equipment, both audible and visual, in South Africa. In fact, we’re the largest manufacturer of this specialised equipment in the Southern Hemisphere and, as such, pride ourselves in adhering to world-class quality and safety standards.
Our evacuation, notification, and warning equipment is designed especially for the mining, petrochemical, and industrial sectors. We manufacture each product and distribute them to wholesalers around the country. Our local brands, Sirenco and Banshee, are manufactured in accordance with the ISO 9001 Standards to ensure that these safety products are built to last a lifetime, even in tough environments.
We are also a distributor for European Safety Systems (E2S), the established world leaders in electronic audible and visual safety equipment. This consists of a wide range of electronic sounders for explosion-proof, flame-proof, evacuation and marine applications.
Our products are available in various countries around the world. These include Europe, the USA, Australia, Russia, and a number of countries throughout Africa and South America.
Why KAMA Industries’ Safety Products?
We are set apart by our deep interest in and attention to our clients’ unique needs, expectations and requirements; and have been one of the pioneers in siren manufacturing since the early 1980’s. We understand the hazardous environments of a broad spectrum of industries, as well as the unique challenges that each poses. By combining our decades of expertise with our commitment to understanding each client as an individual, we are able to create bespoke solutions that work.
Safety Equipment Products
At KAMA Industries, we are committed to providing the best quality products and service. We design, develop and manufacture a wide range of high-performance, specialised signalling devices. Our product range comprises:
- Motorised sirens
- Beacons and combination units
- Portable hand-operated devices
- Horns, hooters, bells and fluid- or air-power sirens
- Explosion-protected equipment
- Electronic sounder and combination units
- E2S A-range sounders and combination units
- E2S explosion-protected devices
- E2S marine units
- E2S Hootronic horn and GPH horn
- E2S Spectra beacons
- Sirenco automotive products (emergency flares, mining vehicle lights, and so on)
- Transformers, electromagnets and coils
Although we are a manufacturing company, our offering extends far beyond that. We offer the following services as a complement to our products, which ensures a holistic approach to your safety:
- Consultations and site inspections
- Customisation of solutions to suit just about any need and application
- Design, development and manufacture of audible and visual safety equipment
- In-house testing of all equipment
- The skill of leading industry experts
KAMA Industries was established in 1996 as a result of a joint venture between two of South Africa’s acclaimed siren manufacturers, Sirenco and Banshee (both of which were established in the 1980’s). Since then, we have continued to grow and we are proud to be a respected specialist manufacturer of audible and visual alarms.
We believe in fostering and maintaining good values across the various parts of our business. This has allowed us to offer:
- Outstanding customer service.
- Excellent quality manufactured goods.
- Maximum productivity.
- An environment in which our employees can grow, express their creativity, and be empowered.
- A safe working environment for our employees and the clients that use our products.
- Mindfulness in the way that our business impacts the environment and local communities because we value our social responsibility.
To become the most successful and respected audible and visual signalling devices manufacturer with brand recognition in all countries (without geographical limitations).
- We want to become the global provider of choice of the quality products and services expected by customers around the world.
- The plan is to expand the company internationally and to distribute our products in every country.
- We aim to increase our knowledge base and expand our capabilities.
Contact KAMA Industries
To discuss the unique safety equipment that will best suit your needs and preferences, call KAMA Industries on +27 11 472 3980 or email email@example.com and we will arrange for a consultation. For further information, please visit our website at www.kama.co.za.