The company was established in 1996 after a joint venture between two of the country’s oldest siren manufacturers, Sirenco and Banshee. Both these brands dated from the early 1980’s. We have grown into a respected specialist manufacturer of audible and visual alarms. We also represent a top European manufacturer in Africa and are selling our products into Europe, the America’s, Russia and Australia. The company is a manufacturer using its facility, personnel, supplies and equipment to complete research, development and complete projects. This concept of outsourcing is an attractive concept as it reduces the cost of the services to our customers. It also promotes an open external provider/customer relationship. The company is situated in Gauteng, South Africa. Further details about the company are available on our website: www.kama.co.za.
To become the most successful and respected audible and visual signalling devices manufacturing company in the World.
To become the global provider of choice of quality products and services expected by customers around the world. To expand the company internationally and distribute our products in every country. To increase our knowledge and capabilities.
By applying these Company Values our vision will be achieved thereby ensuring
- We strive to consistently provide exceptional service to satisfy the needs of our customers.
QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY
- We guarantee our products to be of a consistently high quality, thereby endeavouring to ensure customer satisfaction while striving for continual improvement and optimum productivity.
COMMUNICATION AND PEOPLE DEVELOPMENT
- We will promote good human relations, and the opportunity to be creative and innovative.
PARTICIPATION AND EMPOWERMENT
- We foster an environment in which our employees can experience involvement that matters, accountability for problem solving, creativity and decision-making so as to add value to our company.
SAFETY, HEALTH AND HOUSEKEEPING
- We maintain the highest possible standard of safety and health and housekeeping in the workplace environment.
- We are morally bound to the preservation of our natural environment and in our efforts to create employment and uplift in our communities we will be mindful of the pressures we exert on this priceless resource.